Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Sample spreadsheet used in Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

On 26.05.2019 17:43, Steve Fanning wrote:

> The 4.1 version of this document includes many figures based on a
> sample spreadsheet containing sales data in various categories
> (sailing, tennis, golfing) across four regions (north, east, south and
> west) by five employees (Kurt, Hans, Fritz, Ute and Brigitte).
>
> Does anybody still have a copy of the spreadsheet used previously, so
> that I can maintain consistency and use it when creating new figures
> for the 6.2 version of this chapter?
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Fanning

Hi Steve,

If you have access to the Nextcloud Documentation "Archive" folders the
following link will get the file "Calc Guide Source Files.zip":
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/aXRGbrQHtiLBgWD
There are three files in the zip, you want the one named "Sales List.ods".

If you don't have Nextcloud access write back and I will send you a copy.

Regards
Dave