[libreoffice-documentation] Sample spreadsheet used in Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

The 4.1 version of this document includes many figures based on a sample spreadsheet containing sales data in various categories (sailing, tennis, golfing) across four regions (north, east, south and west) by five employees (Kurt, Hans, Fritz, Ute and Brigitte).

Does anybody still have a copy of the spreadsheet used previously, so that I can maintain consistency and use it when creating new figures for the 6.2 version of this chapter?

Regards,

Steve Fanning