[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch11 updated

I have finally completed updating Chapter 11 (Sharing and Reviewing)
and placed it in the Feedback folder, ready for someone to review. I
think it needs to be looked at by someone familiar with either or both
of those topics, to see if further explanation of when and why to use
the methods, not just how to do it. Also, I'm sure many of the
character styles need to be changed; I've been so focussed on the
content that I forget about the character styles, and the Alt Style
Changer extension hasn't been working for me.

I have taken Chapter 2 for a second review, as I offered to do some time ago.

I also have some corrections to the template, which I will do as soon
as I can. Page styles, especially footers, are incorrect.

Regards, Jean