[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Appendix E, Calc Error Codes

I have reviewed and updated Appendix E of the Calc Guide (entitled Calc Error Codes) for v6.2.

I first updated the file to the latest template, doing this without tracking the changes. I've also made a few minor changes to the body of the document, with change recording on. The file is in the relevant Feedback folder of Nextcloud, ready for review.

Please could somebody suggest which task I could usefully look at next?

Regards,

Steve Fanning