[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Styles in Guides
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Styles in Guides
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 10:06:54 +0200
- To: documentation list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
While reviewing I noticed some inconsistency in the styles.
For example, in one document a menu path like “Tools > Options > LibreOffice” is styled in MenuPath and in other documents in StrongEmphasis. Also for Buttons and icons.
What are the agreements about the styles?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Styles in Guides||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Chapter 5 - graphics in calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hello
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc Team meeitng minutes, May 15th, 2019
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Styles in Guides