REMIND: Documentation team call is today at >>>>18:00 UTC <<<<

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics

* Google Seasons of Doc
* Calc Guide and other books
* Other topics (please add to the pad)

See you later!

Hello friends,

Very sorry that I could not make it for the meeting, it was a bit of an emergency. Nothing serious, but I was out of reach.

Best regards

Leo

oops. Just realized it was UTC time. Sorry to have missed the meeting. Good to see the new people.