Question on Replacing character styles

I don't have an answer to that question however, it does bring up another issue. If there is something about LibreOffice which would cause the community of writers to ask how it's done, the answer should be woven back into the documentation.

Lee

I agree, and I’ve tried to do this with the Writer Guide, where practical.
Sometimes the answer is a workaround that is lengthy to explain. During a
recent major update to the WG, I discovered and removed several workarounds
that are no longer relevant because LO now does the job. I’m sure a few are
still lurking and I hope I find them next time.

Jean