Updated User Guides workflow wiki page

I have updated this wiki page to remove details about using ODFAuthors.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/User_Guides

I'm not looking for other wiki pages that need ODFAuthors remove, but
when I see them, I plan to update them. I encourage others to do so
also.

Jean

I have updated this wiki page to remove details about using ODFAuthors.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/User_Guides

I'm not looking for other wiki pages that need ODFAuthors remove, but
when I see them, I plan to update them. I encourage others to do so
also.

While we are talking wiki stuff, my questions here still stand: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/msg12736.html
Would like some feedback.

Ilmari

Thanks Jean for raising the audience attention.