Applicant for GSoD 2019

Hi,
I am Rohit Kumar (@aquatiko on gihub) from IIIT Gwalior, India. I'am an
undergraduate student doing my major in Information Technology.
I am an Open Source enthusiast and currently a GSoC'19 student for
OpenAstronomy. I primary use Linux and Libre Office and wanted to take part
in GSoD with Libre Office.
I have past experience with technical writing and I blog at
aquatiko.github.io for GSoC and general stuffs.
I went through the wiki page for GSoD LibreOffice and I'am interested to
work on "Update the Math guide to release 6.x" and "Update the Calc guide to
release 6.x".
Please let me know how to proceed further.

Thanks and Regards
Rohit Kumar
IIIT Gwalior, India