Application for GsoD 2019

Hi,
I am Vipul Gupta, a third-year student in Mathematics and Computing Branch
of IIT BHU (Varanasi), India.
I am an open source enthusiast and have been using Libre Office quite
frequently for the past six months and want to contribute in Google Summer
of Docs 2019 projects.
I have past experience in technical writing and have done some edits on
Wikipedia. I am interested in "Update the Math guide to release 6.x"
project.
Please let me know how to proceed further.
Thanks and Regards,
Vipul Gupta

Dear Vipul,

Thank you for your offer to contribute to our project.

We have a meeting with the Docs team on Wednesday 15th May and I am suggesting herewith that we will discuss your application who and how we can help you.

In the meantime you can have a look at our wiki page related to GSoD: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GSoDOC/2019

Having a look at the present manuals will also help you to familiarise with the way we produce documentation and looking at the release notes page will give you an impression of what needs to be done. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes

Let us keep in touch.

Best regards

Leo Moons