From: "Olivier Hallot" <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: 07/05/2019 16:43:39
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?

Hello Steve

Welcome to the documentation list.

Please have a look at the page

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

And let us know where you think you can add your value to our project.

Looking forward to hear your,

Kind regards
Olivier

Em 05/05/2019 10:15, Steve Fanning escreveu:
I am a recently retired technical author with a background in software
development. I would like to continue to utilise my technical skills on
a voluntary basis.

Please could you advise how I can get involved with helping to
development and update LibreOffice documentation?

Regards,

Steve Fanning

--
Olivier Hallot