Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?

Hello Steve

Welcome to the documentation list.

Please have a look at the page

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

And let us know where you think you can add your value to our project.

Looking forward to hear your,

Kind regards
Olivier

--