[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:43:39 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the documentation list.
Please have a look at the page
And let us know where you think you can add your value to our project.
Looking forward to hear your,
Em 05/05/2019 10:15, Steve Fanning escreveu:
> I am a recently retired technical author with a background in software
> development. I would like to continue to utilise my technical skills on
> a voluntary basis.
> Please could you advise how I can get involved with helping to
> development and update LibreOffice documentation?
> Steve Fanning
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?||"Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] reviewing documents chapter 2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?