[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?
- From: "Steve Fanning" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 13:15:14 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a recently retired technical author with a background in software development. I would like to continue to utilise my technical skills on a voluntary basis.
Please could you advise how I can get involved with helping to development and update LibreOffice documentation?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: Re:Re: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] May I change the License within the Simple-Chinese version book (Getting Started Guide6.0) ?
- Next by Date: Re: Re:Re: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] May I change the License within the Simple-Chinese version book (Getting Started Guide6.0) ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Possible help files rename?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Can I help?