Re: [libreoffice-documentation] documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?

Howdy Kelly, et al,

Thanks for letting us know about the problem.

I see that all the html files for that 5.1 guide have a similar issue.

I can propose a quick solution, since I can't think of any reason why that
5.1 guide should have html files available when none of the others do,
remove them.

@Kelly is there some reason why you need html there and why the pdf or odt
files will not suffice?

@Olivier What do you think about just removing the html?