Re: [libreoffice-documentation] documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?

Actually, if folks are ok with just reproducing those html files using
6.2.3 then I already know what to do with them, replace the existing 5.1
html files on the wiki.

the files can be updated at
documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.1/HTML
<https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.1/HTML/GS5113-GettingStartedWithMacros.html#__RefHeading__8588_1448150400>
from
the wiki.

If that sounds like a plan then I'll do that first thing in the morning,
that gives some time for any comment back here first, me thinks.

Best wishes,

Drew