Re: [libreoffice-documentation] documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?

So, looked at a couple more of the 5.1 html files (seems the only version
to have such) and all three had the same display problem in both browsers.
Then I downloaded one of the odt files and used a newer LO (6.2.3) to
generate the html file and checked it. No problem in either browser.

I would gladly generate new html files for the lot of them (the 5.1 files)
and put them where ever someone who can put them to the website would want
to pick them up from, or email them to you whatever ;-)

Just let me know where, or how, and I'll put them there it straight away.

Drew