[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- From: Александр Кравченко <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 13:23:54 +0300
- To: email@example.com
Hello to all,
Getting Started Guide
Getting Started with Calc
Formatting default cell styles
"To add default styles for a cell or a group of cells, click Format > Styles."
The right way: Styles > New style...
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing "Getting Support" to "Getting assistance"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide