[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Interest in API/Developer and How tos
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Interest in API/Developer and How tos
- From: Claire Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 17:26:34 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Hi, I want to know where I can start on the project as a contributor. Can
someone email me the correct wiki link so I can go there please? Thanks
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing "Getting Support" to "Getting assistance"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing "Getting Support" to "Getting assistance"
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] documentation.libreoffice - What's up with the list numbers train wreck?