Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changing "Getting Support" to "Getting assistance"

Mike Saunders kirjoitti 18.4.2019 klo 17.23:
Hello,

We've been updating our website to change instances of "support" to
"assistance" or "help". We want to make it super clear that TDF doesn't
provide technical support for the software, and that businesses using it
should check out commercial partners for their support options.

In terms of the documentation, there's this page:

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.2/en-GB/text/shared/05/00000001.html

Can we change the title from "Getting Support" to "Getting Assistance"?
and also change "You can find support on the LibreOffice website" to
"You can get assistance from the community on the LibreOffice website"...

Of course, I can make the changes myself, if I can find the XHP file
behind it :-) Presumably I need to follow the steps here, right:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/New_Help_Content

Perhaps these would be better steps for you: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing

They also advise how to find the xhp (just replace .html with .xhp in the path).

Ilmari