[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] join the documentation team
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] join the documentation team
- From: 驿窗 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 08:56:03 +0800 (CST)
- To: email@example.com
I'm translating the "Getting Started Guide 6.0" from en-US to zh-CN, and, the work progress is that the text translation was completed in the last 5 months.
Now, I'm proofreading the whole book. And, I will start the screenshot after the proofreading is completed. Normally, I will finish all the translation work in May 2019 and upload a Chinese translation.
May I join the documentation team?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] join the documentation team||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tip Of The Day
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] join the documentation team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Tip Of The Day
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] join the documentation team