Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tip Of The Day

On 10.04.19 20:10, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> After browsing some on the bottom I think there should be a minimal set
> of rules for writing tips. Here are some out of my mind and not exaustive:

Fully agree.

> Some other questions...
> * Is there a max size for the tip in characters?

IIRC the dialog is resized when the text not fits into the given height. There is no limit in the code - but l10n tools may cut later.

> * Will the tips be segmented per module (should!)

The tip is independent from the module meaning you get Calc in Writer and vice versa. I think simplicity is trump here and changing this would make it into a Tip-For-The-Module-Of-The-Day ;-).

> * Localization of images?

You cannot provide images per installed localization. And actually I like the British humor too and Brazilian designers are excellent.