[libreoffice-documentation] Tip Of The Day

We have the awesome daily tip on Twitter and shouldn't withhold this great resource of knowledge to our actual users. So I implemented a tip-of-the-day dialog that pops up once per day when a module is started. There is no sequence and the "Next tip" button and what comes the other day is random (just to not store the last used id). Advanced users can easily disabled the dialog. It will be in the nightly build tomorrow (or the next days).

For now I used the strings from https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/marketing. But not all tips are up-to-date and it may need some revisions for proper English. I'd like to ask you to go through the list and change the strings or remove, if needed. Of course, additions are also also welcome. For collaborative work it's shared on https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/D6zAC5wddW83xWT

Every string may contain of _one_ hyperlink, which is separated from the text (taken from "http" until the end of the line). Single \ need escaping \\.

Last but not least every tip can have a small illustration (max 120px IIRC; larger sizes increase the dialog width). The first tip searches for tipoftheday_0.png, the second for tipoftheday_1.png etc. If not present, the light bulb from our gallery is shown. I believe those images could be a really cool eye catcher and helpful to get the point of the tip. That's a task for our great designers. Just send me the images or store it somewhere.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Heiko