Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

I have revised Chapter 5, Using Graphics in Calc, and uploaded it to
the CG 6.2 Feedback folder. I cut out much of the detail in the
previous version of this chapter because (a) a lot of it was not
applicable to Calc, apparently having been copied from the Draw Guide
or somewhere and poorly edited; and (b) I think the level of detail
was not appropriate to this book. Readers who want detail can get it
from the Getting Started or Draw Guides.

Jean

Hi Jean,

You are whipping through these chapters at an amazing rate. We are so fortunate that you are on the team!

Cathy

Cathy,

Thank you, but I’ve been doing the easy ones that don’t require much if any
knowledge of spreadsheet use and aren’t much different from what’s in the
Getting Started book.

Cheers, Jean