[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

I have revised Chapter 5, Using Graphics in Calc, and uploaded it to
the CG 6.2 Feedback folder. I cut out much of the detail in the
previous version of this chapter because (a) a lot of it was not
applicable to Calc, apparently having been copied from the Draw Guide
or somewhere and poorly edited; and (b) I think the level of detail
was not appropriate to this book. Readers who want detail can get it
from the Getting Started or Draw Guides.

Jean