Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining Documentation Team

Hello Kaitlyn,

Welcome.

First thing you would want to do is to take a look at this web page:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

Then I would recommend, if you can, to join our next on-line team meeting:

The team uses on on-line chat program found here: TDF Jitsi room
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

You need nothing special to join the meeting, only a web browser and a
microphone.

The meeting will be this coming Wednesday, April 3rd at 00:00 UTC (7 PM,
EST).

Hope to speak with you then and of course if you have any question before
then feel free to follow on this email.

Best wishes,

Drew