[libreoffice-documentation] Joining Documentation Team

Hi there,

My name is Kaitlyn. I'm currently a senior at the University of Notre Dame.
In one of my classes this semester we have taken a close look at different
open source projects. Our professor has encouraged us to try and
participate in one of these projects and I figured it would be interesting
to try and help out with documentation for LibreOffice. I'm interested in
helping with published documentation.

Thanks,

Kaitlyn Ingram