[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide
- From: Александр Кравченко <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 11:36:20 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Hello to all!
Getting Started Guide
Chapter 2, Setting up LibreOffice
page 5, below, after figure two, it is written:
"Print Dialogs - Use LibreOffice dialogs
But for the Print dialogs. Available only in some operating systems and desktop managers. (Not shown in illustration.) "
It is not clear what is at stake. Probably this phrase remained from the previous version of the LO.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO 6.0 user's guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Chapter 6 updated and returned
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] error in LO user's guide