Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !

out of curiosity I ran a query with DDG and came up with a couple of prior,
much simpler, works.

Introduction to Statistics Using LibreOffice.org Calc (2012)
http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r30/CobaltPublic/v4/26/c2/77/26c2779b-de77-e8d3-f76d-66c3c902d223/216-7752004700930221125-Introduction_to_Statistics_Using_LibreOffice_2.pdf

LibreOffice Calc: Simple Descriptive Statistics (May 2014)
https://www.ahuka.com/?page_id=844

Statistics, spreadsheets: confidence interval for population mean:
CONFIDENCE() function on Excel and LibreOffice Calc (Mar 2017)
https://www.oracletutoring.ca/blog/statistics-spreadsheets-confidence-interval-for-population-mean-confidence-function-on-excel-and-libreoffice-calc/

Basic statistics tools with LibreOffice Calc; how to find the median, the
mean, the quartiles, the frequency and the range of a set of data using
LibreOffice Calc. (Mar 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvGh2aDuJ0c

Just to see what others have put together.

There is also a set (at least one) of five spreadsheets in the tdf vcs
which give an overview of statistical functions for specific real world
scenarios, including an overview of what is being computed. These could be
a resource also.
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/admin/projects/benchmark

Just passing that along.