[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: What are XObjects?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: What are XObjects?
- From: LibreOfficiant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:34:33 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Wikipedia provides description for XObjects as 'raster images' in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF#Raster_images section of its PDF page.
Hope that'll help !
cf. Designing & Developing Python Applications
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Chapter 6 updated and returned