[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:41:16 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 4:28 PM Ilmari Lauhakangas
> Jean Weber kirjoitti 28.3.2019 klo 7.29:
> > The v6.2 PDF Options dialog, General page, bottom right, has an item
> > "Use reference XObjects". What should I say about this in the option
> > descriptions? I don't know what an XObject is, and I couldn't find
> > anything in the Help or on the wiki. Thanks!
> Here is a help entry for it:
> I found it via opengrok:
Thank you. Unfortunately that help entry is very technical and I
didn't really understand it or what it might mean to an ordinary user
exporting a spreadsheet to PDF.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: What are XObjects?||LibreOfficiant <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?||Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Chapter 6 updated and returned
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: What are XObjects?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: What are XObjects?