[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !

Hi Team

On reviewing the contents of the Guide, and the additions since version
4.2, I miss a chapter or long section on the Statistic package available
in menu Data -> Statistics... .

The subject is very technical/academic but giving that Calc is a number
crunching application, we can't just overlook such important addition.

So the (new) chapter is open to whoever is willing to write on Sampling,
Moving Average, ANOVA and so on.

Any team member with background on Statistics and will to write about
it? Please let us 'hear/read' your voice!

Cheers!

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator