[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:27:09 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On reviewing the contents of the Guide, and the additions since version
4.2, I miss a chapter or long section on the Statistic package available
in menu Data -> Statistics... .
The subject is very technical/academic but giving that Calc is a number
crunching application, we can't just overlook such important addition.
So the (new) chapter is open to whoever is willing to write on Sampling,
Moving Average, ANOVA and so on.
Any team member with background on Statistics and will to write about
it? Please let us 'hear/read' your voice!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] What are XObjects?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !