[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 12:04:40 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reminding that this is the LAST WEEK we keep the old ODFAuthor.org
website live, and we urge you to download your file in safe place or
move them to the NextCloud instance.
Most of you have already asked for access for the NextCloud, so if you
have not done it, please take action.
For more information, see the announcement in the link below:
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 6.x: New chapter needed? Statistics !