[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 15:43:42 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glad to see you back in the party!
Em 25/03/2019 13:35, Dave Barton escreveu:
> After being away from the project for a few weeks I have finally been
> able to complete a revision of chapter 2. It has been uploaded to the
> feedback folder and I have updated the Status spreadsheet.
> Due to the amount of changes and reformatting from the 4.1 version of
> this chapter I have not left many track changes in the document and
> there are just a couple of comments.
> While I have tried to ensure the accuracy of this revision, there is
> undoubtedly a need for a thorough second review. It would also benefit
> from some further editing to eliminate white space on some pages.
> I have also uploaded a zip file containing all 39 of the full size
> unedited screen captures used in this document.
> Personal circumstances permitting, I will try and find the time to take
> another chapter for revision.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!