[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback

After being away from the project for a few weeks I have finally been
able to complete a revision of chapter 2. It has been uploaded to the
feedback folder and I have updated the Status spreadsheet.

Due to the amount of changes and reformatting from the 4.1 version of
this chapter I have not left many track changes in the document and
there are just a couple of comments.

While I have tried to ensure the accuracy of this revision, there is
undoubtedly a need for a thorough second review. It would also benefit
from some further editing to eliminate white space on some pages.

I have also uploaded a zip file containing all 39 of the full size
unedited screen captures used in this document.

Personal circumstances permitting, I will try and find the time to take
another chapter for revision.

Dave