[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- From: Dave Barton <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 16:35:41 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
After being away from the project for a few weeks I have finally been
able to complete a revision of chapter 2. It has been uploaded to the
feedback folder and I have updated the Status spreadsheet.
Due to the amount of changes and reformatting from the 4.1 version of
this chapter I have not left many track changes in the document and
there are just a couple of comments.
While I have tried to ensure the accuracy of this revision, there is
undoubtedly a need for a thorough second review. It would also benefit
from some further editing to eliminate white space on some pages.
I have also uploaded a zip file containing all 39 of the full size
unedited screen captures used in this document.
Personal circumstances permitting, I will try and find the time to take
another chapter for revision.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-users] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Documentation with NextCloud account
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 2, updated for feedback