Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.

No issue with master (home made 6.3/Linux, haven't checked a nightly build). .uno:ParaLeftToRight and .uno:ParaRightToLeft have been there for a long time so any change must happened at SID_ATTR_PARA_LEFT_TO_RIGHT/SID_ATTR_PARA_RIGHT_TO_LEFT etc. There is no ticket on BZ, so it might have been fixed silently.

CC @QA

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze
UX designer