[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.
- Subject: Re: [Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:13:44 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heiko Tietze kirjoitti 25.3.2019 klo 10.27:
On 24.03.19 19:08, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
Dave Barton kirjoitti 24.3.2019 klo 18.51:No issue with master (home made 6.3/Linux, haven't checked a nightly build). .uno:ParaLeftToRight and .uno:ParaRightToLeft have been there for a long time so any change must happened at SID_ATTR_PARA_LEFT_TO_RIGHT/SID_ATTR_PARA_RIGHT_TO_LEFT etc. There is no ticket on BZ, so it might have been fixed silently.
I am working to complete a chapter of the LO Calc 6.2 user guide and I
just need a couple of small screen captures to finish. I need to capture
the Formatting toolbar Text Direction and Text orientation
buttons/icons, but I cannot get them to display in Calc 6.2 on either
Windows 7 or 10.
is a capture of the failed customization dialog.
Maybe I have missed it, but I haven't been able to find a report on this
issue in Bugzilla.
Are any other Windows users experiencing the same problem with toolbar
buttons/icons not displaying in Calc?
I confirm the problem on Windows with 6.2.2 and a fresh master build. It is not dependent on the icon theme.
On Linux, it is a different story. With 6.2.2, I see the LTR and RTL buttons, but not the text direction buttons. With master, I see all of the buttons.
I could not find an existing report.
The problem does not go away in Safe mode.
The problem is not seen in the latest commit in the win32 bibisect repos for 6.2 or 6.3.
I think I will consult the design team before doing anything else.
It is not fixed as it is a problem on Windows.
Dave: I think you can go ahead and create a report in Bugzilla. Thanks for bringing this up.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.||Heiko Tietze <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Access to Documentation with NextCloud account
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-users] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-users] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.