[libreoffice-documentation] Access to Documentation with NextCloud account

Hi All,

I am currently updating LibreOffice local/online content with some
Python/Basic/VBA materiel.

Could I be granted access to the newly created repo in NextCloud in order to
identify/check what is currently stored with respect to macros and scripts
programming ?

Cordially

-----
cf. Designing & Developing Python Applications

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html