Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Buttons/Icons missing from the form Formatting Toolbar.

Dave Barton kirjoitti 24.3.2019 klo 18.51:
I am working to complete a chapter of the LO Calc 6.2 user guide and I
just need a couple of small screen captures to finish. I need to capture
the Formatting toolbar Text Direction and Text orientation
buttons/icons, but I cannot get them to display in Calc 6.2 on either
Windows 7 or 10.
Here https://www.mediafire.com/view/330vht9270jkaiv/Missing.png/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/330vht9270jkaiv/Missing.png/filehttps://www.mediafire.com/view/330vht9270jkaiv/Missing.png/file
is a capture of the failed customization dialog.
Maybe I have missed it, but I haven't been able to find a report on this
issue in Bugzilla.
Are any other Windows users experiencing the same problem with toolbar
buttons/icons not displaying in Calc?

I confirm the problem on Windows with 6.2.2 and a fresh master build. It is not dependent on the icon theme.

On Linux, it is a different story. With 6.2.2, I see the LTR and RTL buttons, but not the text direction buttons. With master, I see all of the buttons.

I could not find an existing report.

The problem does not go away in Safe mode.

The problem is not seen in the latest commit in the win32 bibisect repos for 6.2 or 6.3.

I think I will consult the design team before doing anything else.

Ilmari