[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 08:39:48 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 *New York*
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* Q & A from new members
* task assignment
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc Team Meeting Minutes - 3/20/2019
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes Documentation team, March 6th 2019