Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me

The second book Olivier mentions is somewhat obsolete, being for LO v3.6.
Somewhere I have a free PDF, which I can make available to team members.
Updating that book has been on my to-do list for several years, but I may
never get around to it.

Jean