[libreoffice-documentation] Topic for the next meeting: wiki cleanup

Hello team,

new contributor Bill was interested in improving the TDF wiki. To anticipate this, I did some cleanups under Documentation "directory", including removing obviously obsolete pages. All the pages under it can be seen here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=Documentation&namespace=0

Some open questions below that you may discuss in the meeting, if time permits.

Should I delete these:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ConfCalls
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Drafts
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Drafts/AddressBookTutorial

Useful pages that should see more activity:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/RecentStringChanges
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Teamwork

Book proposal, still relevant?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Writer_Styles_and_Templates_Book_Proposal

Relevant? Does it make sense to develop further?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/CheatSheets

Ilmari