[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Topic for the next meeting: wiki cleanup
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Topic for the next meeting: wiki cleanup
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 14:58:20 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
new contributor Bill was interested in improving the TDF wiki. To anticipate this, I did some cleanups under Documentation "directory", including removing obviously obsolete pages. All the pages under it can be seen here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=Documentation&namespace=0
Some open questions below that you may discuss in the meeting, if time permits.
Should I delete these:
Useful pages that should see more activity:
Book proposal, still relevant?
Relevant? Does it make sense to develop further?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Renamed Calc 6.2 "draft" folder to "Source files (pre draft)"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Welcome and summary of the activities of the Calc Guide
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Doc Team Meeting Minutes - 3/20/2019