[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me
- From: Bill R <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 11:18:42 -0400
- To: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Wow that's a quite a legacy! Thanks for the intro Jean, and thank you for
all you've helped with regarding OO/LO. I'm glad to join in and help when
and however I can.
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 4:39 PM Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Some of you know me, but newcomers probably don't. I have been
> writing/editing/publishing user docs for LibreOffice, and before that
> for OpenOffice, since around 2004. I am a retired technical
> editor/writer. I acted as docs team leader at both OO and LO for some
> years but was very happy to turn the coordinator role over to Olivier.
> I also run the organisation (Friends of OpenDocument) that publishes
> the print versions of the user guides written by this group, as well
> as books written by other people. I have a sadly-neglected blog about
> LO at http://www.taming-libreoffice.com/
> Regards, Jean
> To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Renamed Calc 6.2 "draft" folder to "Source files (pre draft)"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Welcome and summary of the activities of the Calc Guide
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Renamed Calc 6.2 "draft" folder to "Source files (pre draft)"