[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Potential projects for GSODocs
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Potential projects for GSODocs
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:25:31 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Drew Jensen kirjoitti 16.3.2019 klo 15.13:
The Google Season of Docs program will require partnering organizations to
compile a list of possible projects for perspective technical writers.
I would like to put out one idea and that would be a re-write of the
Administration Guide, which TTBOMK was last updated in 2010 and is under
the PDL license.
My idea specifically would be to update or recreate (so not to get stuck
with the PDL license) the guide to include not only desktop LO but
LibreOffice Online server administration.
Beyond that a place to gather ideas together would be good.
Kenneth created this page a couple of years ago: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Wish_List
It already mentions Administrators' Guide :)
Hah, and I see the OO.o dev guide .odt was already uploaded to TDF wiki at some point!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Potential projects for GSODocs||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Renamed Calc 6.2 "draft" folder to "Source files (pre draft)"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Potential projects for GSODocs