Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me

Hi Jean,
puuh. As I saw your thread this morning my first thought was that you
want to retire from us and say good bye.
But that doesn't happen: Yeah.
I, personally, am glad that you are in this team and I say thank you to
your huge, great and brilliant contributions.
We often forget to say this to our contributors.

--
Sending greetings to Australia

Grüße
k-j