[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- From: K-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 07:21:32 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
puuh. As I saw your thread this morning my first thought was that you
want to retire from us and say good bye.
But that doesn't happen: Yeah.
I, personally, am glad that you are in this team and I say thank you to
your huge, great and brilliant contributions.
We often forget to say this to our contributors.
Sending greetings to Australia
Member of TheDocumentFoundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Potential projects for GSODocs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me