[libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me

Some of you know me, but newcomers probably don't. I have been
writing/editing/publishing user docs for LibreOffice, and before that
for OpenOffice, since around 2004. I am a retired technical
editor/writer. I acted as docs team leader at both OO and LO for some
years but was very happy to turn the coordinator role over to Olivier.
I also run the organisation (Friends of OpenDocument) that publishes
the print versions of the user guides written by this group, as well
as books written by other people. I have a sadly-neglected blog about
LO at http://www.taming-libreoffice.com/

Regards, Jean