[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 06:38:41 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
Some of you know me, but newcomers probably don't. I have been
writing/editing/publishing user docs for LibreOffice, and before that
for OpenOffice, since around 2004. I am a retired technical
editor/writer. I acted as docs team leader at both OO and LO for some
years but was very happy to turn the coordinator role over to Olivier.
I also run the organisation (Friends of OpenDocument) that publishes
the print versions of the user guides written by this group, as well
as books written by other people. I have a sadly-neglected blog about
LO at http://www.taming-libreoffice.com/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] A bit about me||Bill R <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] No 6.2 Getting Started Guide?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Renamed Calc 6.2 "draft" folder to "Source files (pre draft)"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: A bit about me