Re: [libreoffice-documentation] No 6.2 Getting Started Guide?

Bill,

I have updated the chapter on Styles and Templates in Calc. If you
could review it for accuracy, that would be very helpful. Basically,
follow the instructions while using Calc, and see if what I wrote
works. Thanks!
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/remote.php/webdav/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Calc%20Guide/6.2/Feedback/CG6204-StylesAndTemplates_JHW_20190308.odt

Jean Weber