OOo Developer's Guide uploaded to Nextcloud

Hi,

Drew had the idea that we could look into updating the old Developer's Guide.

The .odt file for the 2009 dev's guide was surprisingly difficult to find, but I eventually located it: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:DevelopersGuide_OOo3.1.0.odt

It has now been uploaded to "LibreOffice Documentation/English/Developers Guide".

The wiki also had all the chapters as individual .odt files. I downloaded them just in case. Should I upload those as well?

Ilmari

Hello Ilmari

Thank you for the digital archaeological finding !

The wiki also had all the chapters as individual .odt files. I
downloaded them just in case. Should I upload those as well?

Please upload them as well.

Thank you

Howdy Ilmari

Excellent - a thought; since there is now a directory in the
NC/Documentation workgroup folder for historic openoffice.org documents
what if we push that initial load there.
Actually, I'm logged in the nextcloud now and just finished copying down
the separate chapter files. I can move the file you uploaded and add these
chapter files to that.

Doing that right now.

will update here with the new full path in a moment.

Drew

drew

OK.

All the original odt files are located at LibreOffice
Documentation/OpenOffice.org/English/Developers Guide 3.1

Added an empty directory LibreOffice Documentation/English/Developers
Guide/Feeback for the first work files of a LO branded and updated guide.

Drew

If you look at File - Properties, the modified dates are presumably from 2009. I believe we have the same files now.

Ilmari