in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()

https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE
https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE_2
It is does not make sense to have two different functions with the same name LENGTE()!
I could help a friend with LEN() for the second functionality, but he may have chosen to use function names in English, not in Dutch — therefore I cannot be sure if LEN() exists in Dutch. He is gone and I cannot test.(I use a French version.)I leave to others to test this on a Dutch version with Dutch function names, to then improve the help page in Dutch.

Hello

It is a mistake in the Dutch translation of the Help page. The English
names of the functions are LENB and LEN, respectively, as shown in the
English version of the page.

Function names in user interface

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/nl/libo_ui/translate/formula/#search=lenb&sfields=source

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/nl/libo_ui/translate/formula/#search=len&sfields=source

Dutch team, please HEADS UP!

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi Olivier, Dominique,

It is a mistake in the Dutch translation of the Help page. The English
names of the functions are LENB and LEN, respectively, as shown in the
..
Dutch team, please HEADS UP!

Thanks!

https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE
https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE_2

For the UI, I made sure key ID CcD9A is translated in LENB
For the HELP, LENGTE (keyID tE3dg ) now is LENB
The same for keyID fAPZv, kiHKC, BgQBW, SJoqC, (?? offkR, bZBAg)

For the UI, I changed LENB (keyID nKRuv) in LENGTE
(and checked these: wDSwp, VGBs7, (?? nmW8b, zmsSK)

Thanks for reporting, Dominique!

Cor

I understand that LENGTE() is confirmed as Dutch for LENB()

But the question remains: what is Dutch for LEN()?

No, LEN is LENGTE in Dutch.
And LENB is LENB.

In the text I wrote, I explained the changes that I made in the
translation. Obsiously, some things were wrong. E.g. LENB (English) was
LENGTE in the HELP.

Greetings,
Cor