Re: [libreoffice-documentation] in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()

Dominique Meeùs wrote on 3/14/19 9:52 PM:
> I understand that LENGTE() is confirmed as Dutch for LENB()

No, LEN is LENGTE in Dutch.
And LENB is LENB.

In the text I wrote, I explained the changes that I made in the
translation. Obsiously, some things were wrong. E.g. LENB (English) was
LENGTE in the HELP.

Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6