Re: [libreoffice-documentation] in help...Calc/Text_Functions/nl, twice LENGTE()

Hi Olivier, Dominique,

Olivier Hallot wrote on 3/14/19 7:06 PM:

> It is a mistake in the Dutch translation of the Help page. The English
> names of the functions are LENB and LEN, respectively, as shown in the
> ..
> Dutch team, please HEADS UP!

Thanks!

> Em 14/03/2019 14:13, Dominique Meeùs escreveu:
>> https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE
>> https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Text_Functions/nl#LENGTE_2

For the UI, I made sure key ID CcD9A is translated in LENB
For the HELP, LENGTE (keyID tE3dg ) now is LENB
The same for keyID fAPZv, kiHKC, BgQBW, SJoqC, (?? offkR, bZBAg)

For the UI, I changed LENB (keyID nKRuv) in LENGTE
(and checked these: wDSwp, VGBs7, (?? nmW8b, zmsSK)

Thanks for reporting, Dominique!

Cor

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6