Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Intro

Hi Olivier, and thanks! I use Libre Office (mostly the Writer) for all my
personal use. As a professional technical writer, I use primarily MS
Office, the wiki software Confluence, and Wikipedia for most of my
writing. I also use Powerpoint a fair bit, and various other apps to a
lesser extent, e.g. Excel, Visio, Slack, Jira, etc. I haven't done any
real developing in recent years, but that is in my background, and I do use
HTML and Markdown somewhat.